Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sale, Sale, Sale

I have posted the following on my Facebook Page:

Tricia's baskets: How's the Saturday going? My Saturday is wonderful, and I am very excited about this sale this weekend. There is another sale coming up on Tuesday June 22, and it is a THREE-DAY SALE!!! I will post that information Monday evening. Losts of great sales going on lately. Visit www.longaberger.com/patricialogan this Weekend.

I am $29 away from staying active for the quarter.

June is the Month:

I know I am a little late on posting this, but I just found out from CNN that June is the biggest month for weddings.   If looking for a gift for this month, look no further than my website.   Ladies (and gentlemen), if you need a registry, visit my site or email me, and I can set you up on my site.  The Woven Tradition pattern is one of the most sought after patterns in the country, and it is perfect if you are just starting out in your life together.   Longaberger's Woven Traditions pottery is trendy, and virtrified.  That means that it is durable.   You can microwave it, place it in the oven, freeze it.   One thing I would not try it on the stove top.   You can place it in the dishwasher.  One thing I do want to add is it is green friendly.  you are not using paper plates to eat off of.    I love, love, love the Flare bowl.   If you are into modern shapes, this works well with it.   That is one thing I love about Longaberger, they are always on track of be innovative.

Well I am off to do other things, but I just wanted to let you know that there is a THREE-DAY SALE this coming Tuesday as well.   I will post it here and on my Facebook page.  The badge is to the right of the page.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.