Thursday, September 2, 2010

Join Now for free part 2-Hello

Hello, Hello, Hello!




IT’S FREE! FREE! FREE!



FREE TO SIGN UP with our extended Longaberger Family. We would love for you to join us!



What an exciting time it is here with The Longaberger Company. The fun begins tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 1, just in time for holiday selling.



YOU can sign up to be a home consultant at no cost. Everything is done online – including orders. Here’s how.



Visit my website at www.longaberger.com/patricialogan. My Associate number is 1399070.



Click on become a consultant. On that page, click join now. In just a few easy steps by filling out the information you can join our family of home consultants. Make sure you have your social security number handy. I’ve included my associate number for you to fill in the appropriate box. When you hit submit, YOUR Number and your free website will appear and you will be ready for business.



Need extra money for holiday shopping? Want to get your Longaberger products at a discount? Re-decorate your home? Extra money for a car payment?

Do it at your pace in your way. It’s all online!



Starting September 1, we have several new products lines including foods, fabric purses, and beautiful chocolate brown pottery.

My favorite is the new Medium Oval Casserole.



We’re not your mother’s baskets anymore! We’re all falling in love with Longaberger all over again!



Come join my awesome team of home consultants.



Need help sign up? Text me, call me, tweet me, email me or I’m on Facebook. I’m available to assist you.



As always, I appreciate your friendship and your passion for our products.



Sincerely, Patricia



P.S. We’re looking for referrals, too. Maybe you have a friend that would like to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.