Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tomorrow's Longaberger special

Dear Longaberger Friends,




This Wednesday, January 12, we've got some great offers from noon until midnight through my website www.longaberger.com/patricialogan



*$12 Cake Pan (regularly $25) -- These are terrific not only for baking cakes and rolls, but for dips and appetizers too!

*$8 Low Bowl (regularly $12) -- Perfect for dips, spreads, condiments, side dishes, and more!

*$12 Spreaders (regularly $20) -- Everyone can always use more spreaders, especially when they match our Longaberger pottery!




You can order these directly through my website on Wednesday, January 12 from noon until midnight at www.longaberger.com/patricialogan



See the photo below for more details!



You should have received the January flyer from me in the mail along with the January retirement list -- you can also see these through my website www.longaberger.com/patricialogan.  If you would like me to send you a copy in the mail, let me know! There are some terrific sales this month on these retiring items, plus our Valentine's Day Basket is offered in January too! See the photo below for details!



Thank you for your support of my business and The Longaberger Company!



Shop with me 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.