Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ebay and changing mind about switching blog servers (for now)

This is the third time I have tried to write about my Ebay listings.   I have the following up on Ebay, as a new way to expand my Tricia's Baskets (AKA my Longaberger business.)   I have listed the following products in Ebay:

* The Large Entertaining Basket
* The Large Entertaining Basket combo (comes with a lidded protector)
* The Spring Basket (Goofed on the title, and it is called Longaberger Spring Basket)
* The Spring Basket Combo (comes with protector) (Goofed on this title too, and it is called Spring Basket)
* The Tea Basket
* The Tea Basket Combo Set (comes with protector)

The whole idea is to let customer purchase these items (each quantity is 10 each), and if you are familiar with Ebay's system, you know there is an auction side, and a buy it now side or non-bidding side.   All of these listings are on the non-bidding side of Ebay, and I hope you will take a look at them.  If you want to purchase them, you have 25 days to do it, before they are sold out, but you can always go to www.longaberger.com/patricialogan as well.


That is all I have for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.