Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am hiring

Today, I want to speak to those people out there who are struggling trying to find work.   Maybe you have recently been laid off, or perhaps been out of work for a while.  I am especially talking to the ones who have had  some sales experience, although that is not required in this case.  I am offering a chance for you to become your own boss.   It is a wonderful opportunity that I have enjoyed for 10 years.   That opportunity is the become a Longaberger® Home Consultant.   I know what you are saying, because I have been there.  It is just like any new job you start, and it is a job.   The only difference is you are working for yourself, but you are not by yourself.
When I got started as a home consultant, I was in school, and I was not working at all.   My major was in marketing, sales should be right up my alley, right?  Wrong, I was scared to speak up.  I chose how I wanted to work my business and when I work my business.  At the time, it was around my classes and other activities.   When I graduated, I change how worked my business to fit any jobs I got, but unfortunately for a while, I did not have a job to go to.  So, it became a full time job.   I did not have any insurance, but I made enough to afford my own health insurance.   In 2005, I worked part-time in a scrapbook store, and stayed until 2010.  I still did not have any health insurance.   Did you know there are health insurance policies for the self employed?
When I left that store in January of 2010, I was working only 4 hours a week.  I was making only $8.15 an hour, and my last paycheck from that company was only $82.50 take home pay.
So you are wondering why am I telling you this?   I am telling you this, because it is possible to make it as a home consultant.   I will tell you up front that this will not make you rich.  You do have to work hard to get sales, build your team (like I am doing now), but at the end of the day, you will be able to pay a little money on your bills.   Like any new job, it takes time, money and effort to get started.   Once you get going, you have to keep it up, through good days and bad.  This is the nature of any type of business venture or journey.   If anyone tells you different, such as you can make tons of money, do not believe them.  That job is considered a scam in my book.
When you become a Longaberger® Home consultant, You will receive the following benefits:

A free personalized Website
50% off Samples for 30 days
Earn up to $250 in FREE products
Training and support each step of the way

If you sign up, you can sign up for $19 (free if you are in the military (active duty, reservists, retired, veterans, and spouses))
In addition to to this, you can earn up to 25% in commission pay, credit card processing through Longaberger, percentage based commission possible starting at 4 qualified recruits to build a team, discounts on samples and your own purchases, and periodic incentives.
If this is something that might interest you, please click here.   if you have any questions, please email me, or tweet me at @tricia721.  You can click the Facebook badge to the left to leave me a question on facebook.  I will be set up on Google+ soon. 
I hope you would consider my offer if you are unemployed, need any extra income for a bill, vacation or the holidays; or simply want to make a career of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.