Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mystery Host party



1)       You can shop 24/7 from the comfort of your own home.   If this is the first time you are shopping from me, let me know, and I will put you in for a special prize.
2)       Normally, you would go through my website to order, but this time I would like to ask you to email me your order, and I can email you back with an email or invoice of the amount owed.  I do except credit cards on Paypal.
3)       I want to wrap this up on September 29, 2011 so I can get my winner announced and issue out the hostess dollars to the mystery hostess
4)       Have fun shopping, Christmas is less than 100 days away, there are some really nice gifts for everyone on your list, from food items to baskets and pottery, and a whole lot more._


Some of the items for sale this month:

For every $35 spend, you can get a $5 Sisters™ recycle tote.  If you are getting a gift, you can use the recycle tote as a gift bag, or keep it yourself to go grocery shopping or run errands.
A set of 2 Woven Traditions™ small soup tureens for $29, and the large Soup Tureen for $90.


Also for the Mystery Host, If the show is $350 you can get a small berry and cracker basket bundle for $108, but as a half price item selection you can get it for $54.  Or the Soup Tureen Bundle ($148) for $74 as a half price selection.   You can also get a free Travel cup when you become the winner of this Mystery party.

Finally, I just want you to have fun shopping, and if you have an question email me at plogan@columbus.rr.com as well as any orders.
If you are unable to attend, do not worry, because I will have two more next month.
Also, If you would like to earn extra income, between now to the end of September  (Sept 30), you can join my team for $49.  You will receive product worth over $300.   please click Here to visit my website and Join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.