Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Let me do your last minute Christmas Shopping


With all the last minutes holiday preparations for the big day, the last thing you want is to miss someone on your list.   I would love to help you with that decision.   Longaberger has everything for those last minute gifts.   Here is what I suggest:


#1   Not sure what you are looking for?   Does the person Like holiday items, that last all year long?   Here are some suggestions in the Holly and Jolly picture listed below:

#2:  I can be your personal shopper.  Just tell me about the person you are shopping for, what their taste are like.   Also let me know if this is a secret Santa gift  (I can send it to their home, without you lifting a finger).   These can also make good teacher’s gifts, for your favorite mailperson, delivery person, or even your hairdresser.  

#3  If you prefer to do it yourself, My Shop address (website) is www.longaberger.com/patricialogan.   All the products are listed, and if there is something unique that you want to find, you can also shop at the Factory Store Online (https://www.longabergerfactorystore.com/default.aspx) or go through the link on my website.   Right now there is a Glass stand that is only $15 (original price $35), a So Rachel jewelry sale, and a holiday sale where the prices start from $6 (Markdowns are 60%)

There are even more clearances after the holidays.  December 26-31 starts the clearance sale for all holiday items.   Be sure to watch on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/triciabskts), my twitter page (www.twitter.com/tricia721), or email (plogan@columbus.rr.com).  If you have any questions or would like to place an order with me. Please email me (plogan@columbus.rr.com), Inbox me (www.facebook.com/plogan721), or Tweet me (www.twitter.com/tricia721), and I will help you out.

Thank you,


This e-mail is being sent to you by me,  your Independent Longaberger Home Consultant. If you prefer not to receive future e-mail updates from me, please reply to this e-mail and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. My business address is: 2444 Ravenel Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43209.



Patricia L. Logan
Your Independent Longaberger Home Consultant 
Shop 24/7 from your seat and not your feet:
614-236-4970 (home)  614-266-1970 (Cell)
plogan@columbus.rr.com
Consultant #1399070

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.