Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Sweetheart® Love Songs Basket Set with WoodCrafts Lid-62554

2012 Sweetheart® Love Songs Basket Set with WoodCrafts Lid-62554

I am starting a new feature that highlights a Longaberger product and what you can do with that product. My hope is that if this is you first time hearing about Longaberger, you can get a sense of what Longaberger is all about. But at the same time, if there is a new product for the month ( such as this Sweetheart Love Songs basket Set) that I would love for you to know about, I can share it.

My first sweetheart basket was a present. I believe it was made in 2004, and it looked like a present. I had the set, and since then, got rid of the smaller basket, but I still have the big one. This basket is so cute with its little lid to match.  This is perfect for any small present from tickets to their favorite game to a little bling.   After the present has been revealed, it would look cute holding your jewelry, cotton balls, in the bathroom, and on the vanity (dresser)  There is a wrought iron piece that goes with it as well (sold separately.)



Next week, I will have more, including the Tuesday and Wednesday specials.   If you want to see more, Click on the My Shop tab next to home, and you will be instantly taken to my shop.  Have a good weekend, and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.