Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of the Month, start of a new season



Is there something you always wanted from Longaberger, but have had a chance to get it? Now is your chance. I am closing January 31. Save money on Fall and Winter Items like…
• Crimson Hill products
• Golden Field Products
• And retiring items such as
o Woven Traditions small oval Casserole dish
o Utensil Basket
o Sisters products in Golden Fields and Celebration

It’s been fun, it’s wonderful, but….

I will be reopening for the Spring and Summer Longaberger products

February 1st!!!!

That’s right, new products, fun colors for your baskets, and new Sisters purses and tote for you. There is even a coffee club starting. How cool is that, for all you coffee drinkers out there (including me). This is a monthly subscription, and you get your first month’s coffee free. You’ll get four ½ lb bags of coffee each month. I cannot wait to get started with this club.

Yes, there is something for everything in your entertaining, decoration, work, and school. To start off February with a good send off, I am holding an online party just for the occasion. My party starts February 1st and end on Valentine’s Day, so for all you guys who are reading this, you can get something for your sweetheart. It is all about the heart. The best news is you can start ordering now. Just click on the link below, and you can even order items from January. (Hint: There is a sweetheart basket on the website to put that special piece of jewelry you have been eyeing for your sweetheart. It’s red with a heart on top made of wrought iron. Don’t tell them I gave you that idea.)
http://ic.longaberger.com/esuite/home/patricialogan?showID=15633573&hostName=TRICIA+LOGAN&closeDate=02%2F14%2F2012



This is all you need to start shopping with me. If you have questions, be sure to email me at plogan@columbus.rr.com, or msg me on my wall.
Remember:
• Fall and Winter products retiring (not me)
• New Products can be ordered starting February 1st.
• Online show from February 1-14, 2012, but you can start ordering now. See link above.

Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention (well three)
1. If you want to send it to someone else or to a different address…..You can!
2. If you want to set up an online show like the one I am having….You can!
3. If want to make extra money and do what I do…You can. I am giving you the opportunity and inviting you to join my team….$19*





(You didn’t think I was really closing down the website now did you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.