Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today's Special-Popcorn Bowl Basket

Today's Special

I love to eat popcorn. Two of my favorite ways of eating it is as I am watching a good movie with friends and family, or as I am typing up a blog post. As for flavors, I have learned to eat it buttery and spicy (my 15 year old nephew taught me that) or nice and sweet (as in Kettle-corn). No matter which way you eat your popcorn or where, the vessel it is in says a lot about a person. Today's special is the Popcorn bowel basket. It's the perfect companion for those cold winter evenings in front of the TV! Available from 12 Noon through 11:59 p.m. EST (9 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST) Visit www.longaberger.com/patricialogan to order just in time for you next movie (or computer) get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.