Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its a new season with Longaberger

Spring is in the air.  Well almost, but even with the mild winter so far here in Ohio, I have to wonder when will spring get here, so I can turn off this heater.  Today is Groundhog's Day, here in Ohio, we got two totally different sides of the coin.  In this corner, weighing in at about 20 pounds, from Marion, Ohio....Buckeye Chuck. (applause)  And in this corner, weighing in about 35 pounds, from Philadelphia, PA (I guess), Punxsutawney Phil (applause).   The crowds are silent as each groundhog is taken out of their cage.   Buckeye Chuck is first....and...he...does not see his shadow.   folks, Spring will come early this year.  (I know you are rolling in your seat about now.)  Next, is Phil.   He is taken out of his cage....and...he...sees his shadow.   There will be a hard winter for six more weeks.   So what does this mean?   Well, I don't know about you, but I prefer to flip a coin on this prediction.

I have another prediction....Longaberger will come out with their Spring/Summer catalog on the February 1st.   Yes, it is true, they are right here, right here, and ready to be looked.   I only ordered 10 copies of the catalog. just let me know if you want one.   If you want to see it now, click on the page, My shop, and it will take you directly to my website on Longaberger.  On the left hand side under the different categories is a clickable catalog, and you can look through it.

What's in the catalog?   There are two new fabrics, Spice Market, a reminder of spice markets around the world, and Fern Valley, featuring printed ferns in the fabric.  It reminds me a forest filled with forests of ferns, which is one of my favorite plants.   I am torn, between the two.   On the Veranda planters are making a debut this season, as well as three new fabric colors for the Sisters line.   They are Daydream, a mixture of blues and greens, Imagine, which is a match to the Spice Market items (white background with orange, red, green, and purple medallion flowers), or Fantasy, which is a mixture of pink, purple, and light green.  Medallion (black and white) is still available.   The Stacie tote is back in these colors, as well as a few other styles, including a Medium Boardwalk Basket with a liner and handles in the Sisters colors.

Lastly, I am still having my online party celebrating the start of this new catalog.   I am so excite about this line, and I will be making purchases, and do what I can to welcome spring into my home.   The link is here.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  As always, I am offering you the opportunity to have your own Longaberger business and be a part of the Longaberger family.  Just click at the top of the page My shop, and Tami's face will be there.   Click on the Join Me button, and see if this is right for you.   It takes a leap of faith to be in this business, and I truly enjoy it.   There are incentives every month you sale to your family and friends, discounts on products, samples, and a chance to have your own free website.  it takes $19 to join (Paperwork only).  If you want product, the kits are $99 and $199.   Cannot pay all at once?   you can pay for it in 6 months.   to give and example, a $1,000 party will net you $250 in commission, and there are more ways to earn, like signup up someone.  Once they are a qualified consultant, you are paid $50.  How cool is that or what?   Just think what you can do with you commission payment.  This year, consultants are earning a trip to Atlantis, and last weekend, some consultants just returned from a 3-day trip to Las Vegas, all expenses paid.

Well, I am getting a little too excited, so I need to go.    I will talk to you soon.   Take care of yourself, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.