Monday, February 13, 2012

A Reintroduction to some and an introduction to others

Business Kit  Copyright Longaberger®  




Hello-

As many people are discovering my blogs, I feel that I need to do a reintroduction to some who have been following me, while doing an introduction to others.
My name is Patricia Logan, owner of this blog, and an Independent Longaberger Home Consultant.   I will not get into my bio too much because you can read to the right of post, and I do not want bore you with the details.   My life is never boring, I just want to introduce you or reintroduce you to the company I represent.
The company’s name is officially called The Longaberger Company, according to the company and people who do the business end of things on Wall Street.   Just plain Longaberger will do for the rest of this post and throughout this blog.   The company will be 40 years old next year, and it was started by the late Dave Longaberger in 1973.   He actually started selling what is now known as the Medium Market Basket in his IGA store prior to the start of Longaberger.  You can read the rest of the history on my website, www.longaberger.com/patricialogan.  To get to it, click the words “my shop” to get it. 
Today, Longaberger sells baskets, pottery, wrought iron, comfort foods, and home accent accessories.   According to the Direct Selling Association (DSA), Longaberger is listed as a home decor company. 
The pottery, Woven Traditions™, is one of the most sault after patterns in the U.S.A.   It is made of Vitrified pottery, which means it is doable and safe in the freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.   Pottery colors are named
·         Sage (lt. green)
·         Butternut (yellow)
·         Paprika (red)
·         Cornflower (blue)
·         Ivory
·         Ebony (Black)
·         Chocolate (brown)
Retired colors can be found in the Longaberger At Home shop and sometimes brought back for Tuesday and Wednesday specials and special sales within a month:
·         Tomato (orange-red)
·         Eggplant ( Purple)
·         Ivy (dark green)
·         Woven Traditions Red (Ivory with  red WT emblems on them)
·         Woven Traditions Blue (Ivory with  blue WT emblems on them)
·         Woven Traditions Green(Ivory with green WT emblems on them

The baskets are still being made by baskets weavers in the U.S.A.   The baskets are double-splinted for durability, comes from maple trees which gets replaced every time a tree is down.    They come in a variety sizes and shapes, and can be used in all areas of the house.  Basket colors are:
·         Warm Brown
·         Rich Brown
·         Black
Retired colors that are available at Longaberger At Home are
·         Deep Brown
·         Older basket colors
I have been selling Longaberger products since 2001, and the products have been changed over the years, keeping up with the latest trends in decorating.  
I am proud of being an independent home consultant, and enjoy looking at the catalogs, which renew two times a year, spring/summer and fall/winter.   I also would love to show you everything that Longaberger has to offer, from decorating, organizing, and entertaining in the home, to offering you the opportunity to become an independent home consultant yourself and a part of my team.   There are so many opportunities for you to earn commission as a Longaberger consultant:  Face to face, online, and through fundraising. Contact me or visit my shop by clicking on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.