Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday Special-Round Pie Basket


I NEED YOUR HELP!  There is no obligation to buy, but I can surely use your help.   I am trying to make $30,000 in SALES this YEAR and I would like to do this by JUNE 30TH.   I am offering a special until March 31, 2012.   Anyone who places an order with me will be charged PRICE in the BOOK.  You can order as much and as many as you like, but there are no hostess products.  This is strictly on individual purchases ONLY.  Your order will come DIRECTLY to wherever you want to be shipped, including gift purchases   My website is linked directly to THIS BLOG, so there are no addresses to type, just click on the link above (My Shop).  Take a look anytime through the rest of this week, and starting at Noon (9am PST) until Midnight (8:59pm), you can see the Wednesday special, which is a lovely Round Pie Basket.

Also available is this adorable Peep Basket .



and this cute Easter Basket 



There are many other products available.   Easter should be fun and egg-citing, and it is not just for kids.

So give me a little "Peep" at 614-236-4970, Text at 614-266-4970, "tweet" me at tricia721, or you can email me at plogan@columbus.rr.com.  My Facebook page badge is to left of the page, as well as my Google plus badge.   My website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.  enjoy your week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.