Monday, April 9, 2012

I am featured on Wahms Online Network

Hello-

This is a big honor for me, because I like to spread tell people what I do for a living.  I am a member of a website called Wahms Online  Network.  I won a prize in a contest and the prize is to feature my business for 2 months, FREE.  You can find Me on the top tab of the website.

If you have a business you would like to showcase, I invite you to join this group.  It does not cost any money to join, but if you want to advertise you do.  Alice Coaxum is the owner, and she does have a contest you can win such as featuring your business.

Just click on the page link on the left pane to register for membership.  Tell her Patricia Logan sent you here.

Just a reminder, the April Pottery and Flatware sale is going on for the month of April, and If you are looking for the special mother in your life, there is a Mother's day sale going on as well.   Just click on the top tab called My Shop to get to my page.   As always, if you are looking to make some extra month, I am inviting you to join my team.  I have a new tab so you do not have to click so many time to get to the page.  Just click the tab Join My Team, and it will take to immediately to the page.

I Have also added a contact page, so if you need to contact me for anything, just click the tab, contact page.

Have a good day, and I will talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.