Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What New at Longaberger Homestead

The following is a copy of a newsletter I received today.   As a home consultant, one of the many things I enjoy is passing information on to you.  One note:  I found out yesterday that Facebook is now making it difficult for me to just advertise on my fan page, Tricia's Baskets.  I am currently finding a way to do that without getting the boot from them.   I do have this blog linked to the page, so I guess I have found my way out for now.   If you have any questions, please call me at 614-236-4970, email me (plogan@columbus.rr.com), Text me at 614-266-1581, or Facebook me (badge is to the left), visit my website by clicking above or Longaberger Homestead link above.  You can also Tweet me (@tricia721).

I am also offering you the opportunity to become a Longaberger home Consultant.   There are so many perks for being a consultant, and it is listed on my website under Join me.  

Enjoy!!!

Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.