Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Longaberger Traveling Cup for only $8


Longaberger Travel Cups — Only $8

I drink lots of warm beverages in the wintertime and I have a wonderful habit when I am cold.  I like to take a cup or mug, full of hot goodness (hot chocolate, coffee, tea, or apple cider), clasp my hands around it, and take little sips.  As I feel that warm drink going down my throat, I imagine myself sitting at the fireplace, with a really, good, juicy novel in hand and my feet up, turning page after page, to see what happens next.  I have done that on several occasions as I hold one of my travel cups in my hand, reading page after page either from a traditional hard or paperback book to a novel on my computer or IPad.  Thank goodness this cup is spill-proof, or I would have to explain to the people at Apple why I keep returning it for repairs.  

However you enjoy your activities, the Travel cup is easy to handle, and it is not just for the car or office.

  • Really, they're only $8! That is better than Buy One, Get One FREE!
  • Stock up on gifts for the holidays.
  • All Woven Traditions® Colors, including fun Sisters™ prints AND Horizon of Hope®
  • And think about filling your Travel Cup with Longaberger Private Reserve Coffee. Join the coffee club and have it shipped straight to your door! Click here to learn more.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.