Thursday, January 10, 2013

Problems, Who needs them?

Last week, I wrote a post titled, Have Holiday Bills?  Love to Shop?  See me.   I received 162 views for this post.  Then two days ago, I posted, Can you use an Extra $250 a month? If so, Ask me how.   Not as many viewers for this post, only two, but still, they were viewers.  There is this really, great, company that I rep for.  The products are made right here in the USA, with more to come.  If you have been following my blog over that past few months, not only do I bring great sales, but these sales has allow me to be able to take care of the important, and the not so important things in my life while earning a commission.   For one $1,000 party (rather it is online or in a person's home), I can (and have earned) an extra $250 per month.  So, when I tell you that you can earn up to $250+ a month, I mean it.  There are no gimmicks, it is direct selling at its finest.
 
The company's name is Longaberger, and if you are not familiar with the company, let me tell a little bit about them.  First of all, the company is known to have a 7-story Basket building for a Home Office, located about  52 miles East of Columbus, Ohio in Newark, Ohio. Longaberger was founded in 1973 by Dave Longaberger, who passed away in 1997.  His daughters Tami Longaberger and Rachel Longaberger Stukey now run the company.  January 1, 2013 is the start of Longaberger's 40th anniversary.

The Longaberger Company (or TLC) makes baskets, pottery, wrought iron, comfort foods, totes, purses, and accessories for these products, such as basket protectors and liners for the baskets.  To see a full line of what Longaberger makes, please visit my website at the top of this blog, click on the link, Shop at My Shop.  
For any of the current products, except Wednesday specials, a consultant can make 25% commission through home parties (parties where you have a host and guest and show products to them), Online parties, and through your website (which you do get free).   Wednesday specials, like the one I had yesterday for the Honey Pot, you earn 20% commission, as well as any Longaberger At Home showroom and the online showroom website.  As for yourself, you will receive a discount on any of the current items at 25% and Longaberger at Home products at 20%.  If I am confusing you, I can clarify it, if you decide to become a consultant.  This is just the beginning.   You can earn incentives, such as trips, cash for recruiting, and free product.  Now how does that sound to you?   The best news of all is this is not a full-time job, it is not a part-time job, nor it is a fuel your hobby job.  Like I said in the beginning of this post, being a consultant for Longaberger can help with bills, earn money for vacations, down payment on a car or a house, a new computer, or even to help put away money for your child's education.  It can also be a career, both full time or part-time., but it is your business with one exception:  You do not have deal with all the headaches of starting a business.  Longaberger takes care of that for you.  You do need to sell at least $1,000 in orders by your anniversary date (mine is October 8, and I already have sold past the requirement amount in November 2012 for my 12 anniversary year).

I know there is a lot to take in, and I probably have overwhelmed you by now.   You can contact me by emailing my at plogan@columbus.rr.com or text me at tricia721@textnow.me.   You may also call me at 614-236-4970.  You also look under the "Join My Team" link art the top of the page.  This month, there is a special on the business kit that normally sells for $199.  You can get it for $40. Sell $1,000 in 30 days, and you owe nothing else on your kit.  Other kits are $49 (a smaller kit), $19 (with paperwork and coffee), and $0 (If you are military (active duty, retired, reserve, or spouse of a military person).

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and if you feel that this is not for you, I also take referrals as well.  Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.