Thursday, February 21, 2013

Order 101: How to have an Online Party.

Peep baskets are still available.

 I was just wondering what is holding people back.  I was just thinking, what if there was a way for a person to have several friends place orders with them.  This can turn into an online order, and that person can get the credit.   For instance, if I had 5 people order something on my order.  I order $60 worth of product, person 1 orders $30, person 2 orders $60, and so forth.  That order ends up totaling $200, which I can get one half off selection, your choice.  So it is up to you how many people who order. 
Once you get the orders, you can do it one of three ways: you can collect the money, then order all of it on my Longaberger site, that’s www.longaberger.com/patricialogan, and it can be ordered through a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card,  I will set of the party on my end.
There is a third and simpler way of doing an online party, and that is I can set you up as a hostess, and your friends and family can go to a specialize location to order from.  They can provide their own information (including payment information), and the order will come right to their door.  You do not have to deliver the order, it is delivered by the carrier of that location (mainly by FedEx) to your guest’s door.  It is safe, and you still get hostess credit to purchase anything with host dollars or at half price.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them at plogan@columbus.rr.com or if you want to try an online party.   You can also post your comments below and I can get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.