Friday, June 7, 2013

The Benefits of hosting a home, catalog, or online party in June



Hosting your own Longaberger party in the summer months is a great way to receive family and friends alike.   The nice thing about being a host to a home party is the hard work is done by me and it does not have to be at your house.   Oh I did forget one thing you need to do, and this very important:  You need to be able to reap the benefits of being a host.   This would require for you to receive free products, products that are ½ off, and the possibility of becoming an independent Longaberger home consultant.   We can talk about that last part at another time.
Where was I?  Oh yes, hosting your own party.  If you are interested, let me know, and I can customize the party to fit your needs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.