Monday, July 29, 2013

Bee 2013 was a Blast!!!

I just wanted to touch base with all my friends.   Longaberger's consultant convention, Bee 2013 was officially over on Saturday, but I was so tired to post.  I had lots of fun seeing the new products and learning what the company has in store over the next few months, but it is going to be good.
Over the next several days or weeks, I will posting mostly everything that a customer needs to know, in addition to my regular specials of the week.   I promise you are going to love it.
Well here is the first....
I posted a few weeks ago that Longaberger was bringing jobs back to America.   The new pottery plant is in full swing, manufacturing all the "made in America" Woven Traditions Pottery.  Well to commemorate this happy occasion, if you purchase any "Made in America" Woven Traditions pottery, you can get a Ware Basket (new in the product line) for only $69.  I am very excited about all the new things to come.

Well, that's it for now.  Again, more to come later.

Be blessed, my friend.










The new "Made in America" Woven Traditions Double Spoon Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.