Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday's favorite find: Longaberger in the Lone Star State

Item No. 63296 for 1 basket and
Two Star Tie-ons (protector separate)
Isn't this the cutest little basket you ever seem?   Of course, I say that about all the baskets I encountered lately.  What makes this basket special is recently Longaberger made a visit to the Lone Star State to show what Longaberger has been doing lately, and to offer the opportunity for Texans to have their own business.  What makes this basket special for me is, I also made my way to Texas.  Although my trip was of a different nature, it was my first time to Texas and San Antonio, and I will forever cherish the time I spent with both old friends and new.  I enjoyed the River Walk, and the Texas hospitality well received by all who traveled with me.   I cannot believe that next week will be one month, since I left for my 4-day trip.
Getting back to the basket itself.  The basket is the same size as the Medium market basket, so if you are collecting Medium market baskets, this basket is for you.  This is also for the Texan, a Texan at heart or  anyone who has the American pride in their hearts, including those with a patriot themed room.  This basket is available from March 28-31 only.   Just go to my website, www.longaberger.com/patricialogan or click the link at the top of this page.   Once there, just look to the left corner of the page for the blue Longaberger at Home image and click on it.  The basket set is $129 for a basket and two star tie-ons.  The protector is $21, but you can also use it in your medium market basket if you have one.   You can read on how much I love this basket here.  

Well, that's it for this Friday's favorite find.  I hope you will take a look at this basket and all products on my website.  and as always:

Like it…Let me know
Love it…have a show (party) and you may get it free and ½ off
Love it a lot…join my team and get 20% discount, 25% commission, 50% off
for samples, and 1% override payment on your first qualified recruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.