Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Orders….

I would love binders of orders....
Photo cutesy or Google Imaging 
On the other hand, from time to time, I may have a customer who needs help in getting the online orders that he or she needs to get benefits or I may have one on my own as well.   This month, I do, and I would love to see her get any benefits she can.  Of course, the order will be shipped directly to your door within 7-10 days.  
Her name is Fonda Baker, and this is her first time ordering from me.  Again, I want her to make the best of her online show.   Just click the word “ONLINE”, and you will be taken directly to my site with her party number highlight.   The Party ends next Tuesday, March 24, 2014.

Of course you can have one of your own, too.  It does not take much.  Get a few friends, pass the catalog around, I would be happy to send you a copy, or you can sit around the computer or pass a tablet or smartphone around.   Another way to have an online party order is to have a home party combo if you are local or have Skype video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.