Thursday, March 20, 2014

Surprise!!!!

Today is Throw back Thursday.  I knew it was coming, well not really.  At least I did not know what product would be featured for today.   I am loving all the wonderful surprises that Longaberger has bestowed on customers and consultants lately.   
Well today’s deal is the Clip Keeper basket.   This tiny basket can do so much for the office or even the craft room for starters.  The basket is $39 and the lid is $17.  Add-on a protector for $6.  If you are looking for something that fits neatly on a shelf, this basket set is for you, but I bet that you will want to do something more than just use it for paper clips. 

 It can hold (with or without the lid):
  • Brads
  • Stick pin collection
  • Eyelets
  • Bobby pins
  • Other hair pins
  • Toothbrush
  • Pencils
  • Pens
  • Markers
  • Water color pencils
  • Crayons
  • Skewers
  • Temporary change collector
  • Small tube samples of anything

You get the idea.  Let your imagination run free.  If you decide to get this basket set, please go to my website www.longaberger.com/patricialogan or click the ShopOnline Button to go directly online.
Did you know there was a new catalog released out recently for the spring?  It started March 1, and it is packed with goodies for the home.  Please contact me if you have any questions regarding ordering, joining my team, and all things Longaberger. 
Like it…Let me know
Love it…have a show (party) and you may get it ½ off
Love it a lot…join my team and get 25% commission, 50% off for samples, and 1% override payment on your first qualified recruit.

Click Opportunities for details, or email me at plogan721@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.