Saturday, September 20, 2014

My take of all things Longaberger at Bee 2014

Photo by (c) P. Lynne Designs
Last month at the Bee, I got a chance to give an opinion on why I love Longaberger and the products. This is a once in a lifetime interview for me, because other then trying to apply for jobs, I have never  been interviewed before.  I will be honest to say that that I looked a hot mess, but I had a good time despite my appearance (I had just got finished with the registration process).  I am glad that I did it for one main reason:  To show that love for Longaberger throughout the interview process.

I also want to say this:  It does not matter if your passion is selling one of your favorite products, making something with your hands, singing, making a world famous recipe, or collecting stamp, make it your passion.  If that passion is enough to make a little money for it, do it.  If you do not know how to make it into a sustainable income for yourself, find out how.  who knows, you could inspire someone else to do the same.  It does not have to be selling a product.   I have lots of passions.  In addition to selling Longaberger products, I have a passion for writing, crafting, Disney, and organizing.  

One last thing; I would love to have you join me on my team.  It does not take much to start.  You can find out all the information on my website.  There are benefits you will enjoy, and this is not a full-time job.  In fact, you can have this business while you are still working.  I leave my job 5 years ago, because I wanted to turn my other passion of papercrafting for others into a business.  So now I have two, and I was still able to get a consistency rewards basket for making over $500 each month for the past selling season.   I am not saying this to be bragging, because I do not like to brag, I am saying this because whatever you set to do in life, go for it, and find out how to make it work out for you.  It may not bring you a lot of income at first, but if you keep at it, you will be able to see the benefits from trying a new skill, or by working your passion. 

I love meeting new people, and that is what this business has allow me to afford.  I have been in this business of selling and serving my customers since 2001.  In fact I was approve to start selling one month after the 9/11 events happened.  I had my first meeting with my then sponsor, two days after the Twin Towers fell and they were looking for survivors, while I was meeting with him to see if Longaberger was a good fit for me.

Take a look at the video, and even if this post was nothing more than just information for you, have a great Saturday.  

1 comment:

  1. I think this was wonderful Patricia....I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to actually meet at the BEE...but am thankful to get to know you through facebook! I love your posts....Maybe we'll meet next year! Heather Gosma

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment below. Thank you.