Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Celebrate The Special Mothers In Your Life!

I am so blessed to still have my mother in my life.  I enjoy having her around.  I feel like she is my best friend, while still acknowledging the fact that she is still my mother.  She is going to give me advice when I do not want to hear it, help when I do not want it (you know how us adult children are), and she is going to comfort me when I need a shoulder to cry on.  
My mother last November gave me and my father a scare.  I found myself for the first time being a true adult , because I had to help take care of her.  Sunday night, I thought the problem had returned, but she is better now, not 100%, so I will say about 90%.
Appreciate your parents, show them that you love them.  If you are an adult child, please be your parent's advocate when they are unable to speak for themselves.  My mother is luck to still be married to my father, going on 54 years this year.  He does a lot, but I often worry about him too.  I know God' got them both in His hands.

Mother's Day Basket... 
  • Give the gift of Longaberger this year with the 2015 Mother’s Day Basket Set which includes a protector and floral WoodCrafts Lid for just $60.
  • Perfect for keepsakes or as a beautiful home accent piece, this basket will make a memory for you and your mother to treasure for years to come.
  • Be sure to order yours between March 16-April 5, 2015 to get it in time for Mother’s Day.
  • Call me or visit my Longaberger web site to order today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.