Thursday, November 12, 2015

Start the new year with endless opportunities...

Looking for some extra money?  If you are like me, you will have the usual bills coming up after the holidays or maybe saving for something major, like a new car or home.  Just for the months of November and December, you can become an Independent Longaberger Home Consultant for $20.16.  There are many perks in becoming a home consultant.  Maybe it is not extra money you are looking for.  I have made many friends in the 14 years that I have been a consultant and they are not just friends who are on my team.  These are friends who love the product, love the business concept, and friends just from networking with them.  I have also encouraged a person to go after their dreams of becoming their own boss.  Did I mention that the hours are flexible?  I have been able to talk to women about Longaberger during my nephew's sporting events, but still have downtime for family and friends.  This is perfect for mothers, fathers, even college students.

Oh, and did I mention that there is a way to see Mickey and Minnie too?  It is next year's incentive trip to Disney World, March 19-26, 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.