Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CELEBRATE AMERICA!



This week the Summer Olympus is on.  I am not the type of person who watches every single event, but I know who I am rooting for, Team USA.  I usually watch swimming, diving, and everything gymnastics.  It gives me great pride when I watch people like Michael Phelps for swimming or Simone Biles for gymnastics. 
Longaberger decided to get into the game by providing a basket and protector.  The basket can be a great addition to your red, white, and blue collection, store items such as keys, or place in the craft and sewing room.  
It is only available from now through the close of the closing ceremonies, which is Aug 22. 
In the meantime, I will be checking out the men’s swim team, or stick to watching gymnastics.
Go Team USA!   

  • Show your American pride with our Team USA Basket and Protector Set.
  • Available for a limited time to coincide with the Summer Olympics
  • Featuring Bold Red, White, Navy Blue and Warm Brown – the Team U.S.A Basket is a true winner!
  • Call me or visit my Longaberger website to order today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.