Friday, May 28, 2021

Announcement: This blog has moved

 This is a brief note:

This blog is no longer on Blogger.  All new posts have been moved and written on Godaddy. 

The latest blog post can be found here

The new Home Prep can be found here.  

I appreciate all of you who have followed me to this point.  The journey has been great. I will keep the posts that I have written on this version of Home Prep in case you want to refer back to it from time to time.  Any updates to past blog posts will be done on the new site.  In fact, I am currently working on updating the post on creating notebooks as part of the spring cleaning routine right now.  I just stopped by to kick the tires on this blog one last time.

I cannot believe that this blog started out to talk about how to decorate with Longaberger products, and when the old Longaberger company closed its doors in 2018, I was not sure what I wanted to do with this blog.  I was not ready to shut it down.  Like My Ambience Life (which is now The Writing Cove), I had high hopes for this blog and the places I could go with it.  So, I continued it without being a Longaberger consultant, and I love the blog more than ever.  

(Note): I am not a Lifestyle consultant with the New Longaberger either, but I do support them.  Check out the products here.

This is why I had to move my blogs to a different host.  If I was to make Home Prep and my other blogs a success, I can not and will not deal with the limits that Blogger gives.  The sky is the limit, and I wanted to take these blogs to a place where now I am pleased with the results.  

I am not saying do not use Blogger if you plan on starting a blog.  You can still use Blogger as a beginner who is starting out, or if you are a seasoned pro blogger, who does not want to deal with all the complications of a WordPress site. I do not mind because I learned some coding.  You do not have to learn how to code in order to make your blog work.  You can even hire someone to deal with the coding.  The choice is yours to make.  I am making a decision that is best for me.

Anyway, I have overstayed my welcome on this blog. Check out the New Home Prep blog over on GoDaddy.  You will be glad you did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment below. Thank you.